Turn 14...

Online Play By Mail Campaign using VGA Planets Code

Moderators: SL EmperorHonvik, reapernoire

Postby reapernoire » Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:51 pm

Deadline Wed 29th 11pm GMT
This is the deadline, however its poker night, so turn wont be run till probably midnight(ish)

Nout happened in my space, unless someones runnin around cloaked

[size="1"][ 28. September 2004, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: reapernoire ][/size]
Only in Death Does Duty end
-Gaunts Ghosts-
reapernoire

Postby Drennar » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:51 am

Whatever gave you the idea there were cloaked ships in your space :eek:
Drennar

Postby CurseUppl » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:20 am

He is not refering to me, i dont have a ship within 400 lightyears of his space. Could be a Stormer Deth Specula. I think Privateers have some cloacks too.
CurseUppl

Postby Grumfoss » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:48 pm

Another Victory....

"This is Derek Smalls reporter for the United News Network (UNN) reporting from the frontline in the war against Pirates and illegal settlements. As you can see from this recording" ( The picture changes to a space view, probably from a fighter camera.) " the Pirate Cruiser failed to stop and be searched, as requested by the UEA ships, in fact the Cruiser opened fire on the UEA vessels.The ship was soon destroyed and only a small lifepod was seen to escape" (The camera shows the debris of the cruiser spinning off into deep space...)"After this brief Skirmish the fleet entered Hyperspace, exiting over the privateer world of Arkham, the planet was again subjected to an awesome display of orbital bombardment with salvo after Salvo being seen to impact onto the planets surface.In this attack there were no losses recorded to the UEA forces and all Pirate structures were destroyed."
A UEA Military spokesman was heard to say "These strikes may seem a little harsh, however they are necessary.They will continue until UEA law is accepted and all subversive activities cease."
...May The Foss Be With You...
Grumfoss

Postby Slartibartfast » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Press release from Huttese homeworld

That Derek Smalls is a lying little S***! The ship[Transmission Ended]

***EXECUTE PROTOCOL 56***
***Priority Lockout command given***
---New Message follows---

Due to False propaganda transmitted by the Criminal Gang that is the Hutts, UNN has put all its transmission equipment under military command in an effort to combat this new cyber war.
All efforts to eradicate these false accusations will be taken, Fleet command has been given all data we have on the origins of these transmissions, and they will do all in there power to triangulate and stop them.
Thankyou for listening, we now return you to your regular listening'Patriotism - Every UEA colonists duty' An exert from bestselling biography by Skye Marshal Grumfoss

Service garuntees citizenship
Would you like to know more?

[Transmission Ends]

[size="1"][ 28. September 2004, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: reapernoire ][/size]
"Late as in the Late DentArthurDent, It's a sort of a threat, you see. I've been told they can be very effective."
Slartibartfast

Postby Slartibartfast » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:31 pm

My earlier post has been hijacked by the evil UEA!!! Obviously we were correct and they have something to hide. Attacking Green Triangle rescue ships without them firing a shot and then claiming they were attacked obviously is proved to be a lie! UEA members. YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!!!! We repeat. All colonists from the UEA LEAVE FOR OTHER HOMEWORLDS!! To every other player in the galaxy... It is obvious that now the UEA are using dirty tricks to overthrow you all. Bury all your differences and attack. We do not think we will be able to complete many more transmissions from this location. Any further transmissions will be encoded. Sample follows. Good luck!

Wqe4 waiws7h1 y4owuq a2lfls wqe9lols.

On a further note. It may be an idea to add another admin from the other side so that someone from the anti UEA can also edit posts [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 28. September 2004, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Slartibartfast ][/size]
"Late as in the Late DentArthurDent, It's a sort of a threat, you see. I've been told they can be very effective."
Slartibartfast

Postby CurseUppl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:43 am

Indeed [img]tongue.gif[/img]

UEA must die!
CurseUppl

Postby Osiris » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:56 am

Meanwhile in Space over Bortex:

UEA Sensor Officer: "Captain! We get some strange readings here Sir!"
UEA Captain: "There is no such thing as strange readings! Verify the thing and report back ASAP!"
UEA Sensor Officer: "It seems to be some kind of transmission Sir, but the language is wholy unknown. The Universal Translator isn't recognizing it."
UEA Captain: "Put it on, Audio only..and send a copy to High Command!"

*Dark Voice coming from Speakers on UEA Bridge*

"Haered cen! Si herio min ardh! Haered cen egro îs gorgor!"

[size="1"][ 29. September 2004, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Osiris ][/size]
Osiris

Postby Slartibartfast » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:10 pm

At last the rebellion is growing again. We will defeat the unworthy UEA and claim the galaxy as free once more. We may be sense offenders but we are alive!
Slartibartfast

Postby Grumfoss » Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:49 am

Communication Centre Central Command :
"Sir here is the transmission recieved"
The recording played

"Haered cen! Si herio min ardh! Haered cen egro îs gorgor!"

"Hmm" said the communications officer, his head tilted to one side as he listened, "Sounds like an old race called the Solarians to me." turning toward the sargeant. " The Solarians are race we are aware of, we thought we had wiped their inhuman lifeforms from existance many years ago."
"Start a trace on the transmission." The officer ordered. " I want the source found, this time we will wipe them out for good, I will inform Skye Marshall Grumfoss And Skye Marshall Gaunt."
...May The Foss Be With You...
Grumfoss

Return to A Galaxy at War PBM