Turn 10...

Online Play By Mail Campaign using VGA Planets Code

Moderators: SL EmperorHonvik, reapernoire

Post by reapernoire » Sat Sep 18, 2004 11:28 pm

Deadline Mon 20th 11pm
Only in Death Does Duty end
-Gaunts Ghosts-

Post by CurseUppl » Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:40 am

The Skyfire moved steadily in warp, when an anomaly was detected on the radar, "Captain, I have a bogie approaching on vector 4."
The captain looked around, then said, "Scan it."
"Dam, its a UEA Dreadnought, Sir."
Reasuringly, the captain said, "Wont be a problem." He turned to his comm officer and ordered her to send this message to the Dreadnought. "We are doing routine scouting and are on an exit vector out of your space."

Several quiet minutes passed by, only the bridge crew knew what was happening, the rest of the ships crew were in the dark.
Suddenly the sensor officer piped up, "We got a weapons lock, repeat we got a weapons lock!"
"Shit! We dont stand a chance, submit surrender codes, weapons offline, sound the evac alarm, I want every single lifeform of this ship, now!"
The ship suddenly buszzed with life, as crewmen in horror saw the Dreadnought approaching on onboard screens. A massive weapons salvo from the Dreadnough hit the ship squarly in the stern, instantly a few dozen crewmen were vaporised and the engines imploded.
"Status!" The captain shouted.
"Not good, Sir, we are sitting ducks and the escape pods just got destroyed."
"Shut of main power, everything. I want all crewmen in spacesuits"
"Roger, I..." He briefly saw a green flash of light, lash accross the bridge window and got terminated.
The Skyfire started exploding internally as air got superheated and tried to escape, it then was a floating piece of space junk, with no survivors.

Later that day, on holovision:
"We have lost 290 crewmen today, who surrendered but were shown no mercy!
*Video is shown of the battle*
We salute the lost and anger the agressors.

Post by Osiris » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:31 am

I didn't get any turns this Weekend :(

Post by Slartibartfast » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:20 pm

Further incursions into the space controlled by the mighty Slarti the Hutt has been repelled this turn. Another ship from a UEA infidel has been destroyed. Patrols are monitoring the border of Hutt space. You have been warned.
"Late as in the Late DentArthurDent, It's a sort of a threat, you see. I've been told they can be very effective."

Post by CurseUppl » Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:32 am

DUM SUSHI! That Deth Specula with my plans better be on its way. Or i might just delay my ship for fun.

Return to “A Galaxy at War PBM”