Answer this Honvik!!

Online Play By Mail Campaign using VGA Planets Code

Moderators: SL EmperorHonvik, reapernoire

Postby Slartibartfast » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:26 pm

Right! seeing as I have spent the last week trying to get ANY reponse from you INCLUDING on MSN. Why you are ignoring me is beyond my understanding.

I will be on holiday from tomorrow! My current turn is sent! My turn (I will be back at the end of the month and cannot forsee more that one turn running!) is to be sent to Grumfoss.
IF MY TURN DOESN'T GO AS REQUESTED I WILL START FLAMING!!!!
I do not understand how you expect to run the game when you ignore COMPLETELY the players who are trying to contact you!!!

If you insist on this action maybe it would be better to pass on the host file to someone who wants to run it and is willing to respond to players!

EDIT: I do not want to start a flame war here but I am a little annoyed that I have been unable to pass this information on to you quietly and am a bit annoyed that you want to ignore (from what I hear) several players.
"Late as in the Late DentArthurDent, It's a sort of a threat, you see. I've been told they can be very effective."
Slartibartfast

Postby reapernoire » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:35 pm

Just letting you know, Honvik went on holiday this morning and so wont reply to this for I think a week
reapernoire

Postby Slartibartfast » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:04 am

Nice of him to tell everyone! So what the hell is happening with GAW turns then?????

Edit: And it still doesn't explain why he coudn't answer me!

[size="1"][ 17. August 2004, 12:06 AM: Message edited by: Slartibartfast ][/size]
Slartibartfast

Postby SL EmperorHonvik » Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:40 pm

caus funny enough honvik works........ kids off........ kids use honvik's PC and i did let people know via one of the posts if U READ noob
SL EmperorHonvik

Postby Slartibartfast » Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:05 pm

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so, that is why 30 seconds earlier YOU WERE TALKING TO GRUMFOSS??????? and that is why I tried then. hence the reason for this post! I am not a noob Honvik, I do use my brain and the way I see it, you don't give a *Naughty* about this game anymore!

*Mod edit - Gaunt*

[size="1"][ 29. August 2004, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: reapernoire ][/size]
Slartibartfast

Postby SL EmperorHonvik » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:22 pm

I actually left for the *Naughty* AIRPORT u PRICK on the 16th so dont give me that tone matey

And to be honest this game is BORING since NOUT interesting was going on at all thus time for Grum and gaunt to give it a go and try it out may as well big camps seem to suck ass end of story

*Mod edit - Gaunt*

[size="1"][ 29. August 2004, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: reapernoire ][/size]
SL EmperorHonvik

Postby Slartibartfast » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:42 pm

Don't take that tone with me! I was actually referring to a conversation on the 13th. IF YOU LEFT ON THE 16TH WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THAT THEN?????

I do not like being called a prick! there is no need for that at all. I have not used that sort of tone or language with you at all. Ever.

I was merely pointing out that the week LEADING UP TO then I had not been answered at all. Seeing as you were talking through the day and I had no response between 20:00 and 23:30 obviously you work at nights exclusively Nice to know this fact. Makes it very hard for anyone to get in touch with you, negating your ability as a host on this game.
Slartibartfast

Postby reapernoire » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:52 pm

Lets keep this off the forum, through msn or email i'm not really fussed.
reapernoire

Return to A Galaxy at War PBM