Current stats

Moderators: Darth1o9, Calavan, Dilber

CurseUppl

Post by CurseUppl » Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:42 pm

im just curious, sure everyone else here are curious to

is there a procentage of completion? date of 1st beta?

waiting some months is ok, but you ahve to keep us up to date on progress :D

Darth1o9

Post by Darth1o9 » Tue Oct 07, 2003 4:57 pm

at the moment wew are waiting on hw2 mod tools, then we can start, and i ant seen rgreat to nag him into doing some work

Visit the Galactic Conquest online Website <a href="http://www.curseuppl.com/" target="_blank">here</a>

ThrawnPSA

Post by ThrawnPSA » Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:58 pm

That's right...they are releasing the Mod tools some time soon--they just released some of the HW1 source code, and they will eventually release the mod tools and .big editors--they don't want to release any half-assed tools like MissionMan in HW1, which was probably fine for the people that actually made it, but made very little sense to me and crashed every five minutes (I made all my maps with windows Notepad...lol).

Unlike bad games like O-R-B that never even released its tools, Relic and Sierra are VERY reliable; they will release it when they feel that it works well and that it won't !@#$ up the user's computer

Once we get some tools, we will start putting out release dates, which will probably be twice the expected time period actually needed so when things come up we have a cushion to fix them in

*Transmission from P.S.S. Chimaera ends*

ThrawnPSA

[ 08. October 2003, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: ThrawnPSA ]

Return to “Galactic Conquest Discussion”