Homecoming.

Moderators: Darth1o9, Calavan, Dilber

Calavan

Post by Calavan » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:51 pm

Yeah, after over half a year without hearing from me, I'm back. I'm sorry about just up and leaving, and abandoning the project, but after that trip I went on I had one of those life changing experiances that you hear so much about. I personally don't think I'm the same as I was eight months ago, and its taken me this long to find a place where I can come back. Nick, I can't say how much I appreciate you stepping in for doing turns, and pretty much taking over after I slacked off. I definately owe you something. That said, Darth--I've been looking at the GCO C1 stuff, and it looks good. Anything you need to get it up and running faster that I can help with let me know. I don't have the time I used to, but I'll see what can be done.

This forum might be around much longer if we are moving over to a totally self-contained site, but its nice to be back.

edit: Had a problem registering at the other boards, it had an error sending me the activation email so now it sees me as registered but I can't activate the account.

[ 09. April 2005, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: Calavan ]

insecttoid3

Post by insecttoid3 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:16 pm

welcome back

Pos_21

Post by Pos_21 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:36 pm

He's back! Ahh!

nickersonm

Post by nickersonm » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:52 am

Wow, welcome back Cal. Good to heard from you again.

You're welcome, I was happy to take over C0.5. Unfortunately I appear to have killed it from lazyness :( . Though, it did end up running a record length for an EvR campaign, it was unconcluded. I tried to restart it, but there wasn't enough community interest.

Also, Chariot and I are still on irc.quakenet.org #evr all the time, and other people pop in now and then (usually pos and bob, but we get random other visitors [img]smile.gif[/img] ).

- nickersonm

Calavan

Post by Calavan » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:30 am

thanks for the welcome back Image I can see that darth and curse aren't really frequenting, but incase they drop by, being the brilliant person that I am, I decided to try to reregister for their forums with another email, and it didn't work either. I did capture a pic though, so this is what it looked like:

Curse, feel free to delete the Lord Calavan account, when time comes to fix it i'd rather have my original then that one.

I've got to redownload IRC, i've gotten a new harddrive since August and lost most of my old stuff, but I'll try to stop by there sometime.

Darth1o9

Post by Darth1o9 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:04 pm

well no i dont at the moment, i have been spending alot of time on my hobby painting models, Curse is getting the next campaign up and running, i will be doing the story side when i ahve time but doing this, working fulltime and well im working my arse for so i get this promotion at work.

I know wot you mean about life changing, had that when i was living in norwich.

[ 25. April 2005, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Darth1o9 ]

CurseUppl

Post by CurseUppl » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:25 pm

Well you should be able to register now.
We are working on the camp.
Only one thing stopping it now and that is that dam map converter!

BTW nice Blood Raven captain Darth ;)

Calavan

Post by Calavan » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:31 pm

I appreciate whatever you did Curse, but it doesn't help if you don't delete/activate at least one of those two accounts I made, because I'm fresh out of email addresses. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

CurseUppl

Post by CurseUppl » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:18 pm

Well you registered LordCalavan and Calavan :D
I deleted LordCalavan one.
So should work now.

I hope it does [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Edge_28

Post by Edge_28 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:20 am

Life.

it's a good thing.

Welcome back Cal. Was eerie when you just poofed.

I just figured I'd chime in that I'm still around. Way too much time invested in any incarnation of EvR to simply ignore activity here. You all work out something new, I'm sure we can find people to play it.

What exactly is it you all are needing for HW2?

Return to “Galactic Conquest Discussion”