Moderators: Darth1o9, Calavan, Dilber

Post by Swor » Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:26 am

So new Strat game coming out this year if you haven't heard.

Star Wars: Empire at War

to me so far it looks like a new version of Rebellion but hopefully this one will be even better. So far from what i've seen its promising.

Was wondering what you all thought?
up to 8 player multi...

P.S. sorry i've disappeared my computer has been dead for over a month now, its eating hard drives.
There are three ways to defeat your enemy. The first, and most obvious, is to better him in a trial of force. The best way is to have him destroy himself... The middle way is to destroy your enemy from within. Judicious application of the middle way shall make your blows more effective if you later take the way of force. From the middle way it is also possible to push your enemy onto the path of self-destruction.

Post by Darth1o9 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:32 pm

hmm, i have my doubts after games such as force commander, well actually after every strat game bar rebellion, i could be wrong about it, i hope i am, but i have doubts.

I would also add the only reason i played red alert was attack dogs mauling infantry was just funny as fuck.

[size="1"][ 15. March 2005, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Darth1o9 ][/size]

Post by Corran_Horn » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:25 am

Actually, this game looks extremely promising [img]smile.gif[/img]

Post by Darth1o9 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:03 pm

yeah i known i have taken some looks, but in the past lucus arts havent managed to provide a game that sticks out or even makes you wanna play it after you complete single player. I got my hopes up when the last 2 star wars strat games came out, they looked very good, as did HW2 for modding, as did orb

Post by CurseUppl » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:36 am

Hmmm, I will proly buy it.
We can use it in teh new GCO app to do ground battles :D

Return to “Galactic Conquest Discussion”