Turn 155 has been completed, Turn 156 has begun *Limbo Battle*

Moderators: Darth1o9, Calavan, Dilber

nickersonm

Post by nickersonm » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:19 am

The next turn will be postponed until the Caledonia battle can be fought. I will grab two random people the next chance I get and finish it, or, if a week has gone by and it has not been done, I will just extrapolate the results of the first half. So, T157 won't be more than 7 or 8 days away at the maximum.

------------------------------------------------

Turn 155 has been completed, Turn 156 has begun.

Note: Calavan is still MIA, so I will continue doing turns until we hear from him.

There are three limbo battles this turn: T149B1, T154B1 (parts C and D), and T156B1.

1. The Caledonia battle is still unresolved. Parts C and D remain to be fought.

2. The Imperial Protectorate destroys a Palidor's Knights trade vessel over Helicon.

3. A large fleet of Zsinj's sits over the CSA world of Ammuud IV.

4. A Clan fleet jumps into the Quarr system. Defending Ironside pirates begin manuvering into defensive positions. Both sides have gravwells, neither has initiative. Battle T156B1.

5. CSA MISL squadrons continue to manuver. They manage to gain initative and destroy 2 interdictors, while the other interdictors retreat.

6. Clan forces continue to bombard Earth.

7. The House Atreides vs Weequa II battle is still unresolved. Neither side has initiative, Weequa II has a gravwell. Limbo Battle T149B1.

8. Two flights of House Atreides XWs engage and destroy a Zsinj Interdictor.

9. Clan troops finally subdue the Seperatist planet of Pizor and claim it.

[ 11. January 2005, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: nickersonm ]

Return to “Galactic Conquest Discussion”