[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Turn 150 has been completed, Turn 151 has begun *Limbo Battle*

Turn 150 has been completed, Turn 151 has begun *Limbo Battle*

Moderators: Darth1o9, Calavan, Dilber

Postby CurseUppl » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:03 am

Go post on the Trek forum [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Atleast im offering to help and not demanding a new turn.
CurseUppl

Postby Sushi Master » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:58 pm

The only one demanding a turn is you, Curse. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

So Nick, does the battle between Edge and I have to be run before the turn is? I'm having a hard time contacting him, perhaps we should replace him with someone.
Sushi Master

Postby nickersonm » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:03 pm

I moved to an apartment on-campus, as classes started today. It beats a 2-hour total commute.

Sushi, go ahead and find someone else to play as Edge, and let me know when you do so I can play as me. I think it would be best to resolve this before a turn is run.

- nickersonm
nickersonm

Postby CurseUppl » Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:43 am

CurseUppl

Postby Corran_Horn » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:20 am

Corran_Horn

Postby Corran_Horn » Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:00 am

Corran_Horn

Postby CurseUppl » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:58 am

CurseUppl

Postby Corran_Horn » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:01 am

i don't have to use the edit button [img]tongue.gif[/img]
as for typo's, bah!!!
doubtful ;)
maybe one just can't spell in the first place [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Corran_Horn

Postby Edge_28 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:46 pm

As Im sure you all can readily see, it seem's my heart has gone out of this. That I can't even find the time, or that the times conflict with other things I want to do, seems very apparent. It is very poor of me to be attacking someone and to be negligent in my duties. That said, resolve the fight as you wish. I think I'm probably done with the camp anyway. Bite the bullet time kinda thing. I hope that however it does get resolved isnt purely wasteful.

I wont be here for the rest of the day today, class then work for 9 hours.

Laters gents.

[size="1"][ 30. September 2004, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Edge_28 ][/size]
Edge_28

Previous

Return to Galactic Conquest Discussion