Request

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby korunks » Thu May 26, 2005 3:26 am

I cannot get a download from delphy's web site. I need to get a copy of the homeworld to homeworld cataclysm converting tool. Or I need 2 ships converted to cataclysm. take your pick please ;) :D [img]graemlins/eviltail.gif[/img]
korunks

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Fri May 27, 2005 12:32 am

You don't want the old HW -> HWC converter, it's what gave all the old Cat mods the "Rainbow Warrior" effect. ;) HWSE is the program you want; anything past 1.40 should convert perfectly, but you should probably look for 1.41 Beta 2 (the latest) for best results.

What ships exactly are you looking to have converted, and to where?
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby korunks » Fri May 27, 2005 2:18 am

I cant get ship editor to work on my pc, But the ships I need are the b'rel bop to the taidani attack bomber slot, and the K'vort to the taidani assault frigate.

Got sumthin' in the works ;) :D [img]graemlins/eviltail.gif[/img]
korunks

Postby korunks » Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:21 pm

ok I have another request, I wan wondering if I could get my han on a homeworld or cata version of The Last D-7r model, the one retextured by thomas the cat. It would be greatly appreciated if it would be possible. Thanks.
korunks

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:12 pm

You wouldn't like it--nerfing the textures to the point where they'd fit into HW/HWC will make them look like crap, as we found out on Stress's D7C... :(
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby korunks » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:14 pm

ok I need help I need to add salvage points to the BTFF L-9. I've added them to it my self with HWSE but even though I added them to all the lod peo's and did the mex it still crashes when I try to get them salvaged. [img]graemlins/eekus.gif[/img] Also the K'vort model isn't available any where in the SOA release or any release. I didn't want to ask for help on this mod I'm making till I was done but I can't seem to get things fixed I am probably 68% done with the mod. Please someone help! :(

korunks

Return to Cataclysm Trek