[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - ITL.....

ITL.....

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel

geez

Postby korunks » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:55 am

I go away for a few amonths and nobodoy pesters anyone for old mods that no one really wants to play but are crazy enough to ask for, any chance on a release of whats been done for ITL? ;) :eviltail: :p
korunks

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:40 am

The problem there is that "what's been done for ITL? :) :eviltail: :p" isn't at a releasable stage, because I never did manage to get to a point where I knew what the hell I was doing with it. :( I would like to get it to a releasable point, but I just haven't had the time or motivation to even reinstall the thing for quite some time now...

So no promises, kids, but I will try...
The Artist Formerly Known as Captain Pierce
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby maxdamage » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:20 am

maxdamage

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:47 am

Pierce 2: The Sequel

Previous

Return to Cataclysm Trek