Enterprise-B discussion...

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:13 am

Didn't kirk make an off-hand remark to her about having met her before? Something about her being very little the last time he saw her...

The_Lumberjack
Location: ...a small planet somewhere in the vicinity of Beatlegeuse. Or Lancaster Univers

Post by The_Lumberjack » Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:41 am

Scotty reminded Kirk that it had been 12 years since he last saw her. However, that doesnt allow any extrapolations from the timeline.

Captain Pierce

Post by Captain Pierce » Tue Aug 13, 2002 3:52 am

That would make the last time he saw her sometime around 2281, four years prior to TWOK. We have absolutely no idea what Sulu was doing at the time, or indeed what most of the Enterprise crew did in the roughly nine years between the end of their second five-year mission (2276) and TWOK (2285). I find it hard to believe that officers as skilled as Scotty, Uhura, and Sulu (for example) were allowed to "waste" nine years on Kobayashi Maru simulations and training cruises. While the argument could be made that time spent training the next generation of Starfleet Officers can hardly be called "wasted," there have to be other things they could have been doing as well...

DarkestVorlon

Post by DarkestVorlon » Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:57 am

I think one of the books, maybe more then one though, mentions what they were doing prior to TWOK, we may have to find it to get answers to these burning questions...

and we all have way too much time on our hands puppy Image

Return to “Cataclysm Trek”