new screenshots of proposed mods

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Captain Pierce

Post by Captain Pierce » Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:13 pm

He's said at least once that he will secure permissions before any release, Stress. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 30. July 2004, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Captain Pierce ]

Sterlino

Post by Sterlino » Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:28 pm

this would mean a new chance to see BTFF completed ?? (say yeah please ..)

Captain Pierce

Post by Captain Pierce » Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:12 pm

This has nothing to do with BTFF.

Sterlino

Post by Sterlino » Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:28 pm

But... But.... !! the Andromedans ?????! [img]graemlins/eekus.gif[/img]

Ace781

Post by Ace781 » Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:46 pm

i have fitted it with a lock to stop it from dropping but the strain is getting too much

wow they look excellent when will the fed/borg and TMP 1's b released?

Captain Pierce

Post by Captain Pierce » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:58 pm

We're not doing the SFC Andromedans. In the first place, they're not "Andromedans," they're Kelvans. (And, Stress, if you happen back through here, please note the "a." You spell it "Kelvins" one more time, and I shall mock you severely. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) I'm sure Stress was inspired by the concept of the SFC Andromedans, but that's not the way we're planning to take them for BTFF. In particular, we'd like to give them more than one damn ship design... :D

Sterlino

Post by Sterlino » Sat Jul 31, 2004 2:35 am

yeah..... sure ! sorry .....how stupid who i am....... it's passed so much time that i totally forget all of what you said to me about them many months ago... :D

Kelvans of course... ;)

i was only hoping that with a large amount of resource in this thread you can find a way to help yourself with the BTFF mods ! :rolleyes:

[ 31. July 2004, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: Sterlino ]

TheStressPuppy

Post by TheStressPuppy » Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:30 am

I wasnt trying to make any issue about the permissions i was just inquiring.

We are 1st and foremost concentraiting efforts to finish IaW. By completing IaW then BTFF will benefit by having those completed ships from the alpha quadrent races.

Our "Andromidans" while yes they are SFB inspired, thats where thier simularities end. The Kelvan race is a canon TOS trek race. Which i belive is what SFB based thier andros on but never refined them. We are taking the SFB andro invasion, and "canonizing" it (as best as we can with the cat engine). while steering as clear from the SFB reference as we can also.

Ive already worked up a Kelvan Heavy cruiser design that will be a base for the rest of the Kelvan design philosiphy. and it is NOT a flying saucer with nacelles :D i think u will like the uniqnes of the Kelvan once we introduce them.

[ 31. July 2004, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ]

Jem

Post by Jem » Sat Jul 31, 2004 12:07 pm

I rather like the TMP era myself, and seeing Hydrans vs Klinks and/or lyrans would be neat in my opinion.

star blazers fan

Post by star blazers fan » Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:52 am

Wow, now this is what I have been wanting too see since I started the thread. Thank you everybody for posting your comments in this thread. :D As I am not a member of any mod, nor have I been asked, it is not my intention to interfere with any other mod in development. So I won't be releasing any borg based mod until ITL is released. So here's a little motivation to get it finished. ;) Also the point of doing all this work is to show that 1. you can get more ships into Homeworld from other games. And 2. get more interest into moding for homeworld.
If people can see that some development is being made maybe we can get some more mods out to the public.
So, it looks like we have 2 votes for the Lyrans, 1 for hydrans, and one for tholians, in the beast slot. One vote for klingons, but for which one, TNG or TOS?
And the sect slot looks like the public would like to see TMP so which mothership would you like to see used and would you like too see the fasa ships or the more Reliant based ships?
Anyways keep up the conversations I love the posts already, can't wait for more. :cool:

Return to “Cataclysm Trek”