[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - TW Soyuz Finished (updated 3/17/04)

TW Soyuz Finished (updated 3/17/04)

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Manticore » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:45 am

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

That said, the mod does seem to be progressing well, can't wait to try it out with the new models!
Manticore

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:39 am

Das Bump
TheStressPuppy

Postby Sterlino » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:11 pm

I can say "WOW, Fantastic, incredible," etc..etc...
but i can't tell you balls...
I must tell you that there is something that don't convices me well....
Anyway it didn't matter.
Good job Spuppy....! Image
Sterlino

Postby Cleron » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:57 pm

I dono what to think about this one, it looks like nothing i got to see in TNG & yet i have seen the class in TNG so what ever you did this is not the soyuz. Sorry [img]tongue.gif[/img] but i clearly remeber highly defined turrets on the thing not these ... Things of evil that are poking out everywhere lol

[size="1"][ 18. March 2004, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Cleron ][/size]
Cleron

Postby Captain Pierce » Fri Mar 19, 2004 12:09 am

Well, then, you're remembering wrong, chief.

Captain Pierce

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:06 am

You are correct clearon this is not the soyuz we saw in the tng episode "cause, and effect". It is as close as possible using the SoA Miranda mesh. The "things of evil" poking out (LOL u guys come up with some really colorfull names for stuff) are basicly triangles cause we cant squeeze in any more detail without killing most peoples systems. the model is pushing the 2700 poly mark as it is now. imagine 20 or 30 of these on screen at once...can we say "Slideshow" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Ive said before that i wasnt happy with the mesh. But this is the best i can do for now with what i had to work with. ill probobly do my own version when, and if i get time [img]smile.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 19. March 2004, 06:09 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Postby deathblane » Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:16 pm

It's not bad, the only thing I would say is that some of the textures seem to be at diferent resolutions :confused:
deathblane

Postby korunks » Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:54 am

*bump* anything going on with the wounded yet?
korunks

Postby Captain Pierce » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:19 pm

Real life has been a bit of a bitch of late--the dude my wife was riding to work with flaked out on us, so now I'm stuck with taking her to work at either 6 or 7AM. Some days I manage to get a little work done on things on my laptop between 7 and 8 at the office, but a lot of the time I'm just too damned tired to do anything. So it's still coming along, just slowly... ;)
Captain Pierce

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:39 pm

TheStressPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Cataclysm Trek