[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - TW Soyuz Finished (updated 3/17/04)

TW Soyuz Finished (updated 3/17/04)

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:57 pm

Update 3/17/04 :

Add-ons finished. maybe ill eliminate the outer warp glow maybe i wont. Im not too happy with the way the model came out, Maybe its cause its a kitbash insted of a new model from scratch. who knows, but ill let all of you be the judge. ill prolly do another version later (using my own miranda mesh that which i have yet to build) For now we got a soyuz for TW [img]smile.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 18. March 2004, 04:45 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
How can you alter one side of a bargain? baltar
When there is no "other" side...You missed the whole point of the war. The Imperious Leader
TheStressPuppy

Postby Captain Pierce » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:10 pm

Take your time, Stress, I've got plenty of other stuff that I need to get done on the mod anyway... ;)
Captain Pierce

Postby Manticore » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:21 pm

[img]graemlins/eekus.gif[/img] That has got to be the ugliest ship seen clearly on screen ever...

That said, great model. Why is it that just about all of the TW ships are 'bashes though?
Manticore

Postby FendeR » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:48 pm

The sensor thingies need a little work but that's not importaint this is a great model and ship.
Someday, I'll own one of these biatches...:grinangel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FendeR

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:29 pm

TheStressPuppy

Postby Howedar » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:06 am

Howedar

Postby Captain Pierce » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:20 am

Uh-oh, time to deprogram Howedar again... ;) (j/k, dude [img]smile.gif[/img] )

How ironic is it that "Cause and Effect" (the TNG episode that features the only appearnce of the Soyuz class) is running on Spike TV right now? :D

As for why so many TW ships are kitbashes... that's basically down to the budget of TNG. Lacking the budget to actually sit down, design, and build new starships to be the guest ship of the week, TNG's effects guys were reduced to kitbashing their existing models. Most of the ships in the Wolf 359 graveyard, for example, were made from AMT and Ertl model kits of the Enterprise-D. So, the ships we've seen of the period between the original-cast films and TNG are mostly bashes; therefore, since TW is set in that period, this is what we have to work with. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Captain Pierce

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:23 am

LOL nice try, now whats the REAL reason [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] hehehe :D
TheStressPuppy

Postby Manticore » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:08 am

Manticore

Postby Captain Pierce » Fri Mar 12, 2004 2:40 am

What I said for TNG applies to DS9 as well... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Captain Pierce

Next

Return to Cataclysm Trek