[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - TW Curry in game

TW Curry in game

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:47 am

This must have been the fastest model i ever built [img]tongue.gif[/img] it took me a whole 5 minutes to bash my Excelsior with the SoA Miranda to make this. Well Pierce u wanted a new Curry. here ya go :D u know where to find it ;) Credit to the ST:HW team for the Miranda nacelles

[size="1"][ 11. March 2004, 06:53 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
How can you alter one side of a bargain? baltar
When there is no "other" side...You missed the whole point of the war. The Imperious Leader
TheStressPuppy

Postby Sjet vs. Kerrigan » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:52 am

That last picture makes the nacelles and body look mis-aligned.
Sjet vs. Kerrigan

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:03 am

Ya it kinda does, but they are lined up right. perspective plays tricks sometimes
TheStressPuppy

Postby Zeelich » Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:00 am

One more beautifully done mesh of a butt-ugly design. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 11. March 2004, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Zeelich ][/size]

"You WILL respect my authority!" - Eric Cartman
Zeelich

Postby theblessedsheridan » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:26 am

I didn't wanna be the one to say it but..... dildo ship? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
theblessedsheridan

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:29 am

Heh, and Cap' wondered why i didnt wanna do this one [img]tongue.gif[/img]
TheStressPuppy

Postby deathblane » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:27 pm

Whats it going to be, the processor or something else?
deathblane

Postby Captain Pierce » Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:34 pm

Hive Frigate.
Captain Pierce

Postby Skeeter » Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:08 pm

Like the model but hate the design.
Skeeter

Postby ThomastheCat » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:24 am

I kinda liked the idea of our old Curry, maybe it was the Shelly instead, of it having Excelsior nacelles. If this is for The Wounded (I.E. pre-Frankenstein fleet) then having the Shelly version (with the Excelsior nacelles) might make more sense (and look better, anyway.)

Still, mesh and everything look great, Stress.
ThomastheCat

Next

Return to Cataclysm Trek