What about ITL?

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel

guy man

Post by guy man » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:08 am

man, this is the third time ive typed this! Yeah, I know I havnt posted in a long time but im still here. Anyways (wow deja vu!) When do you think you guys are gonna work on ITL again? About what precentage of it have you finished? What stuff have you done and what do you still need to do?
if you are reading this you are obviously bored

Howedar

Post by Howedar » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:09 am

It may be the third time you've typed this, but it's only the second time you've posted it [img]smile.gif[/img]

guy man

Post by guy man » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:13 am

Wow, that must have been the first time because the second time i forgot the title somehow. It said the thing was flooded the first time though because i accidentally clicked the button twice. Oh well.
Ok, I just deleted the first time. Anyways "dumb screwups" isnt what the topic is called!

[ 25. February 2004, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: guy man ]

korunks

Post by korunks » Wed Feb 25, 2004 5:25 am

I believe at this point, the team is focusing on TW, Hopefully they will get to ITL soon. But I am pretty sure they will get it done. When is not a question answered alot round these parts ;)

[ 25. February 2004, 04:26 AM: Message edited by: korunks ]

Captain Pierce

Post by Captain Pierce » Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:44 am

At the moment, I think putting ITL on hold for a while may be the best thing. There's been some trouble with some things that I've been working on (and having others work on) for the mod which has held things up a bit, and with the appearance recently of new SOA models such as the Intrepid & Valdore, and some new Borg textures apparently on the way, I'm thinking it might be smart to wait until all those models and textures make their way into an SOA release so they can be incorporated into ITL... ;)

FendeR

Post by FendeR » Thu Feb 26, 2004 4:41 pm

That is a very smart move. I thought you'd do it.
Someday, I'll own one of these biatches...:grinangel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Return to “Cataclysm Trek”