Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm
Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel
- Junior Member
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:00 am
- Location: Milan, Italy
Originally posted by Captain Pierce:
I have to say, in response to the pic Sterlino posted, no matter how nice Stress's Centaur looks, it would NOT be my choice to fly into a Borg cube, space station, or WTF-ever that's supposed to be...
- Posts: 2869
- Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2000 1:00 pm
- Location: Earth
I wouldnt be crazy enough to fly a Soveriegn into that thing lol (least not without some MASSIVE backup
- Posts: 2330
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2001 12:00 am
- Location: In my room :)
Nice model and texturing there. [img]smile.gif[/img]
- Posts: 5944
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2001 1:00 pm
- Location: I\'m from Iowa--I only work in outer space
Three "Nemesis"-refit Sovereigns, half a dozen Prometheii, and a pocketful of Defiants sounds about right...
- Posts: 1879
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:00 am
- Location: North Devon, or my secret asteroid base.......
add a zero on the end of those guestimates and we're talking buisness
(the new Centuar's still nice BTW [img]smile.gif[/img] )
- Posts: 1826
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2001 12:00 am
- Location: Canada
thats like 30 sovs, 60 prometheii (lol catchy), and like i dunno 30 to 50 defiants (how much is a pocketful? haha)
Sjet vs. Kerrigan
- Posts: 2745
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2000 1:00 pm
- Location: Portland, OR, USA
The singular of 'prometheii' would be 'prometheius' since in Latin 'us' is a sungular male ending and 'i' is the corresponding plural ending.
Wait, isn't Prometheus Greek? Ignore everything I just said.