The Wounded version 0.21 released & website launched

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:01 pm

Hmmmm Star Empire, on another site....and i had no clue...Hmmmmm (i did give permissions for use, but i KNOW who i gave them to, and this person was NOT one of them). Edit: oh least he credited me lol, but wrong nick [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 06. February 2004, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Postby Captain Pierce » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:52 am

The thing I can't figure out about the SE is, how the hell did he get it? ;)
Captain Pierce

Postby TheStressPuppy » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:46 am

The Star Empire is also available as an SFC2/OP model on my site, and Fleetdock 13. With a readme saying dont use without permission. Granted the e-mail on the readme is dead, but it has a link to these forums. Thats probobly where he got it from, and it dont take much to get the max plugin that opens SFC models and load em up. (i really gotta get rid of that section of the site).

Im not so mad about the renderings of the model, hell im not mad at all. They look good [img]smile.gif[/img] He just needs to CORRECT the info about ship, and put the RIGHT name's on the credit list lol. I think im gonna e-mail this fool and enlighten him [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 07. February 2004, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Postby Captain Pierce » Sat Feb 07, 2004 4:15 pm

Judging from the look of his site, I don't think accurate information is really a priority of his... ;)
Captain Pierce

Previous

Return to Cataclysm Trek