[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Can Anyone?

Can Anyone?

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Cataclysm

Moderators: TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix, Charvell, Pierce 2: The Sequel

Can Anyone?

Postby Raziour » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:16 am

Can anyone throw up the SoA mod to download, or link me plz, I can't seem to find it.

thank you
-Raz
Raziour

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:26 am

Well, the SoA mod is for Homeworld, so you're asking in the wrong forum. If I had a place to upload it, I'd be happy to dig out the latest version I can find and upload it.
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:53 pm

What is the last official version, anyway? Still 0.95a? It's been so long I can't remember... ;) If that's the one, it's available at :)
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Raziour » Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:43 pm

Whooops, didn't realize I posted in Cataclysm Trek...

THx alot Pierce
Raziour

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:37 am

No problem. :)
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby maxdamage » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:51 pm

maxdamage

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:46 am

And i might add unfortunetly the final version of that mod.
TheStressPuppy

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:29 am

TheOneNamedViper

Postby TheStressPuppy » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:33 pm

Yea just checking to see if anything "new" was happening at all. The gerbal was trying to turn that rusty wheel in my head and the wheel broke lol.

It's good to see ya ONV. I see some die hards are still hanging around. As you can see from my avatar my current waste of time is Eve Online ;) Been there for the last year, and my group is building quite the empire. We r just waiting for the right time to invade low sec space :D Im still doing the occasional modeling but nothing to rave about. Just tinkering here n there.

It was kinda depressing when i browse other game forums, and they think HW's graphics are total crap. (most i see now never even heard of HW). spoiled brats lol
How can you alter one side of a bargain? baltar
When there is no "other" side...You missed the whole point of the war. The Imperious Leader
TheStressPuppy

Return to Cataclysm Trek