[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Hiigara Planetia

Hiigara Planetia

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

Postby FendeR » Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:53 pm

When will it return?
Someday, I'll own one of these biatches...:grinangel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FendeR

Postby DW » Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:00 pm

Is there any Netscape based versions of that MS3D Plugin to view the 3d ships. While I can us Internet Exploder, YES EXPLODER, I like to use a browser called Mozilla. It and Netscape are about the same and use many of the same plugins.
DW

Postby Del » Wed Mar 24, 2004 12:48 am

Unfortunately I'm unable to d/l it from the link Onenamedviper gave, am I the only one? Because clicking it instantly crashes explorer :confuse:.

Any mirrors exist?
Del

Postby Captain Pierce » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:04 am

The main site at:

is back up these days, but oddly enough the D/L link for SoA 0.95a is broken there as well. :confused:
Captain Pierce

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:07 am

It makes perfect sense for it to be broken there too: It's precisely the same link I posted here, and in the mean time, the site has physically moved to another address (same domain name though). I guess that it just happens that nobody noticed that the link still pointed to the old address... AFAIK, it hasn't been uploaded to the new place yet. :rolleyes:
I still have the file lying around, so if whoever manages the Trek-homeworld site doesn't do anything about it soon, I can upload it temporarily to my own TGU webspace...

I'll check up on this some time tomorrow, and if it isn't fixed by then, I'll put it up. ;)
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Manticore » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:29 am

I have a question: wasn't SOA .95a released Christmas '02? I remember a time when updates came a heck of a lot more frequently, and with several mods in the works no less. What happened guys?

:(

(Note that this is not a flame, I am genuinely curious)
Lord Vorkosigan <i>does not</i> always get what he wants!

Let's be about it.
Manticore

Postby Sjet vs. Kerrigan » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:06 pm

I look at the forums and see ships being created and work being done on SOA, FtB, IaW, TW, and HaG. Then there are the Enterprise ships Redragon insists on making. We're not sitting on our hands.
Sjet vs. Kerrigan

Postby Manticore » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:16 pm

This is true, so I guess that there's more work being done on each individual mod. [img]smile.gif[/img]

It's just that the fact that it's been over a year since the last release of their flagship mod isn't very heartening. :(
Manticore

Postby Howedar » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:28 pm

Most of us are in college or working full time at this point.
Howedar

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:19 pm

Ok, I uploaded the file to my own TGU webspace until it gets uploaded to the site again, in case someone needs it:

TheOneNamedViper

PreviousNext

Return to Homeworld Trek