[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Who still plays Homeworld?

Who still plays Homeworld?

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:37 am

Tech!!! :D

Wow, dude, nobody's heard from you in years, it seems, good to see you again. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[size="1"][ 14. July 2005, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: Pierce 2: The Sequel ][/size]
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Charvell » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:54 pm

I guess I'm no longer able to view the dev. Been kicked out it seems. Under the circumstances it's understandable...
Charvell

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:36 am

Not kicked out, Charv--it was just with the change of forums, some of the permissions got lost. Send a private message to "The One," and he can sort out your access. :)
The Artist Formerly Known as Captain Pierce

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:53 pm

Yeah, same thing happened to me. :rolleyes:
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/TonViper42.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">TonViper42</iframe><iframe src="http://steam.appspot.com/beta/api/iframe?steamID=STEAM_0:0:5677523" width="250" height="60" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
TheOneNamedViper

Postby maxdamage » Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:36 pm

When will the mod be released?

maxdamage.
Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby Meurig » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:12 pm

When will you stop posting random questions?
Meurig

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:27 am

Postby Cleron » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:40 am

Cleron

Postby maxdamage » Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:13 pm

Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:18 pm

The way things have been going for us the mod more than likely wont be released at all. Too many of the people that worked on it have moved on to bigger and better things, and what few of us left do not have the skills, interest, or time to continue with the project. I dont think we can release what we have now, because Dolph would have to OK it. Dolph dissapeared....again :/

Im no longer involved with SoA, and im doing my own thing now (Nexus, SFC, whatever else comes). SoA was a good ride for these 5, or 6 years, but i think it is now time to move on too.
TheStressPuppy

Previous

Return to Homeworld Trek