[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Innocence and wrath

Innocence and wrath

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

Postby korunks » Sat May 07, 2005 11:40 pm

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to release your latest version of IaW. I know its not done, but I would like to give it a run through. If you could I would appreciate it, thanks!
korunks

Postby TheStressPuppy » Tue May 10, 2005 12:55 pm

Ill upload it later today. I need to find which cd i stored it on lol. Im surprised theres still an interest in the mod [img]smile.gif[/img]
TheStressPuppy

Postby korunks » Tue May 10, 2005 3:40 pm

Well ever since I found this forum too long ago for me to remember I have been looking forward to playing all of your guys mods. I know some of them may never actually see the light of day(HAG....*cough* ;) ) but they are still quality mods! [img]smile.gif[/img]
korunks

Postby TheStressPuppy » Tue May 10, 2005 10:26 pm

Yea it is sad that those mods faded into obscurity. The truth is our team was over ambitious, and bit off way more than they could chew. We should have stuck with 1 mod to completion b4 entering another, but hindsight is always 20/20.

I dont know how many people still actually play HW/Cat, or its mods. Perhaps we should do a poll. We have the means to finish what we started, but no manpower so to speak. Plus the lack of interest factors in too. If theres no interest, there is no point in doing it.

In any case here is the latest dev copy of IaW i have.

Be warned. It is a buggy POS right now. This is the point where we started getting texture corruption in the mod. It also had some random crash issues. Also if theres a "sounds" file in there, delete it. It doesnt work too well, the sounds arent that great, and its prolly why it crash's randomly.

[size="1"][ 10. May 2005, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Postby maxdamage » Tue May 10, 2005 11:17 pm

I've got about 20 HW/Cata mods waiting ready to be played.Some of them have been converted into .big files so I can keep them in the HW or HW:Cats folder.Much easier!Some of them are different versions of the various mods that I have.Whats missing from these pics is the Do you Remember Love HW mod.

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 10. May 2005, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
maxdamage

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu May 12, 2005 6:11 am

wow i dont even have btffv05 anymore lol. I do still have my original TOS mods from waaaaaaay back in 2000.
TheStressPuppy

Postby maxdamage » Thu May 12, 2005 10:36 pm

Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Fri May 13, 2005 12:08 am

Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby maxdamage » Fri May 13, 2005 2:21 am

Well that version will eventually have smoothed ships if I can stop playing Strikeforce v1.75 as of lately!

maxdamage.

[size="1"][ 13. May 2005, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: maxdamage ][/size]
maxdamage

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Fri May 13, 2005 2:32 am

Yes, but my point is... since newer and better versions have been released, why would you bother putting all that work into an old version?
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Next

Return to Homeworld Trek