[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - IAW in-progress again...

IAW in-progress again...

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

Postby Captain Pierce » Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:53 am

Stress, CJ, and I have had a couple of long talks, and we've decided to kick IAW back in gear, so I thought I should show a couple of models that will most likely make their way into the mod. (I say "most likely" because, as always, Stress gets the final call. [img]smile.gif[/img] )

The first is CJ's latest take on the Baton Rouge class (I linked to a thread that featured this recently, but I know y'all were too lazy to click on the link [img]tongue.gif[/img] ):

As far as CJ and I are concerned, the BR is not quite done, because we've been trying to figure out where it should have shuttlebays; but I'm guessing that Stress may not even care about that, because shuttlebays are irrelevant to its role as the Federation heavy corvette.

Also, CJ has been working on a new Daedalus model:

which even now is on its way to Stress for his brand of Federation texturing magic... ;)
<a href="http://www.trekmods.com/" target="_blank"> Image</a>
Captain Pierce

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:16 am

Where are we gonna put it? (the daedalus) we replaced it with the Mcquarrie remember? Only place i can think of is ether sensor array or research ship. i think we got all the other slots taken.

Damn nice model BTW CJ [img]smile.gif[/img]
TheStressPuppy

Postby deathblane » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:53 pm

Hey hey! Nice to see you've decided to give it another go [img]smile.gif[/img]

Nice models too ;)
deathblane

Postby Captain Pierce » Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:07 pm

We were moving the Daedalus to minelayer corvette, remember? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Captain Pierce

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:51 am

TheStressPuppy

Postby Sjet vs. Kerrigan » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:10 pm

Sjet vs. Kerrigan

Postby Captain Pierce » Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:03 am

Captain Pierce

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:00 am

Does that mean i get to slap ya around a bit Hehehehe. [img]graemlins/eviltail.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
TheStressPuppy

Return to Homeworld Trek