[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Question: Who was/were the one(s) who made the FASA Klingons?

Question: Who was/were the one(s) who made the FASA Klingons?

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

Postby Atrahasis » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:49 pm

I remember a very long time ago I saw people here working on what were the best FASA Klingons I felt I had ever seen. I think they were all done at around the same time last year and they had green engine glowies. If you know what I'm talking about...where do I get them??? And do they exist in SFC 2 / OP format? Thanks in advance. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Atrahasis

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:10 am

I belive they were made by several people for the HaG mod. dolph, howader, and redragon IIRC They can be converted to SFC format easily if they arent already.
TheStressPuppy

Postby Atrahasis » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:00 pm

Thanks Stresspuppy....do they have homepages or will I have to dl the HaG mod and do the conversions myself? Of if there are SFC conversions, where can I get them?

Or if I could get them in basic 3ds form that would be great...
Atrahasis

Postby Howedar » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:34 am

Howedar

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:43 am

DOH! i didnt have my glasses on :eek: Atra, If they are up they are here

[size="1"][ 12. November 2004, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Postby Atrahasis » Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:31 pm

Not...there...aaarggh!

I've been revamping my OP shiplist, as you can probably tell, and I remembered the FASA Klingons that the team here made. Would it be at all possible to make them available to share the glory with the rest of us?

Btw, I like the titles you gave to the mod packages...they ring of authentic Trek.
Atrahasis

Postby TheStressPuppy » Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:23 pm

Working on it bud [img]smile.gif[/img]
TheStressPuppy

Postby Atrahasis » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:15 am

Thanks! My vision for the immediate future is to assemble, collect, and create the major Klingon and Rom ship classes of FASA and make exact specs for them for use in SFC. It should be a very useful collection to be converted to other games as well.
Atrahasis

Postby Atrahasis » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:53 pm

Hey Stresspuppy....I've got people sending me emails asking for the Homeworld FASA Klings now! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Atrahasis

Postby TheStressPuppy » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:09 am

and this is a bad thing how? :D

I see no problem (speaking solely for myself) for u to host them until we can get em on the trekmods site. Im having trouble contacting dolph and red also, so untill they say otherwise go ahead and host em. and ill take the heat if they dissaprove.

Of course you need those said models to host them so if anyone who contributed has any objections to Atra hosting NOW would be a good time to say something

[size="1"][ 27. November 2004, 02:16 AM: Message edited by: TheStressPuppy ][/size]
TheStressPuppy

Next

Return to Homeworld Trek