Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld
Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix
- Posts: 971
- Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2000 1:00 pm
- Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Phew, worked on it for 3 hours, gonna take a lil break should be done by tomorrow. Hey, I'm gonna need some advice for the borg textures, hop to that thread and check it out. I want to finish it as quickly as possible but ran out of ideas as to what to do to it next.
" target="_blank"> TrekMods</a>
<i>"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"</i>
- Posts: 5944
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2001 1:00 pm
- Location: I\'m from Iowa--I only work in outer space
Looking good, dude.
- Posts: 1879
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:00 am
- Location: North Devon, or my secret asteroid base.......
Now thats cool [img]smile.gif[/img]
- Posts: 2869
- Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2000 1:00 pm
- Location: Earth
YES! Another Masterpiece
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:00 am
- Location: Netanya,Israel
I wouldn't expect less from RD
Someday, I'll own one of these biatches...
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2000 1:00 am
- Location: Cape Girardeau, MO, USA
Looks great, Red. Glad to see you're back in action too. [img]smile.gif[/img]