[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Hosting your mods

Hosting your mods

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

Hosting your mods

Postby Skeeter » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:58 am

Hi there.

I am an admin of and was wondering if we can host your trek mods that you have worked on. If so can you let me know where i can get them along with any videos or screenshots. Cheers.
Skeeter

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:31 am

I'm not sure where you can find the downloads these days. I'll have to take a look for them. For my part, I'd say go ahead and mirror the downloads at your site. As long as proper credit is given, I don't see a problem with it. The mods were made for fans to enjoy after all, which they can't do if they can't find them.

I'll dig around for them tomorrow and see if they're still on the web somewhere if I don't forget. If I do forget, then just bump the post, I do check for new posts every day, but tend to forget the ones that don't have active replies.
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Cmd>metalvenom » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Cmd>metalvenom

Postby Skeeter » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:24 pm

Skeeter

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:04 pm

TheOneNamedViper

Postby Skeeter » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Hmm it seems to have no usual readme with contact info, what the mods about, install instructions, copywrite, infos. Could you let me know this information and i will edit the file but for now ill just put copyright: Trek Mods till i receive the required information.

Here is the file for inspection.

Skeeter

Postby Cmd>metalvenom » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:38 pm

dont see the sins of a solar empire mod on that site? thats a great trek mod

Cmd>metalvenom

Postby Skeeter » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Will see about hosting that soon. Cheers metal. :)
Skeeter

Postby Dasher42 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Dasher42

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:33 pm

TheOneNamedViper

Next

Return to Homeworld Trek