[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Website - kinda...

Website - kinda...

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

Website - kinda...

Postby Dolphoenix » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:10 am

Hey everyone, TGU is kindly hosting us again. I've uploaded what I have of our old website and have slowly been piecing it back together.

Please be patient, there's alot to do on it so there's massive dead links right now. I have most of the Sacrifice of Angels ship section rebuilt with new shots of current ships, however no version is currently up for download.
Also, I've started work on building up the Honor and Glory section, so everyone can see it actually DOES exist :)

Hopefully someday soon the whole thing will be fleshed out more, check back often and don't forget to REFRESH !!

Dolphoenix

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:23 pm

Hey dolph, like I said earlier I'd love to help out with the website. I think I could tweak the site to look a bit more up to date. Just get in touch if you want my help.
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Dolphoenix » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:31 pm

Been trying to get in touch with you, whenever I get on MSN you're usually idle !
Dolphoenix

Postby bzb » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:49 pm

I almost kinda tried to make you a colour scheme for the forum, but it turned out i really suck at doing colour schemes :(

Nice to see the site back.
bzb

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:59 pm

That's either due to me sleeping, or more often just doing something else, like watching a video. Feel free to try sending a message anyway, I'm usually close enough to hear it and if I happen to be sleeping, that's why you won't get a reply ;).
TheOneNamedViper

Return to Homeworld Trek