A little eyecandy

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

Manticore

Post by Manticore » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:05 pm

Dolphoenix wrote:For those of you who can't remember what a Sovereign and an Excelsior look like - *evil grin*

You're lucky that you're working on SOA. Seriously.

Ooo, Sovvie!

TheStressPuppy

Post by TheStressPuppy » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:29 am

Holy Shit! THEY LIVE! nice screenies too :D
How can you alter one side of a bargain? baltar
When there is no "other" side...You missed the whole point of the war. The Imperious Leader

Zeelich

Post by Zeelich » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:23 am

Very nice. Been a while since I saw anything new or updated in HW. That Galaxy looks especially nice.

nebula

Post by nebula » Mon May 21, 2007 3:47 pm

wow nice screens

scottismo

Post by scottismo » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:44 pm

I must say I was initially surprised that any work is occurring on HW now. A Star Trek ship of a shuttlepod was the first mod I ever downloaded so I am pleased that some work on that field is still ongoing! In the past week I have had my yearly urge to do something with Jst-Online and so I suppose modders get these urges to finish something they started and also to revisit old memories too! Updating my site is more urgent than before as the site was actually down (and still technically is as I haven't finished uploading to new location). With that in mind, I am just going around enquiring about any new releases etc either on the horizon or in the past year or so that I should know about.

Any information would be most appreciated. As the site gets closer to upload, I will have a better idea of what versions I have of each mod, and may post here again to see if there is anything newer.

I shall create a new topic nearer the time but just for reference, Jst-Online's new home is at http://jstonline.homeworldtrinity.org

Regards
Scottismo

Return to “Homeworld Trek”