[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - A little eyecandy

A little eyecandy

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

A little eyecandy

Postby Dasher42 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:34 pm

I did take the time to get the all-clear before posting this, because there are limits to the amount of detail and the number of ships we can get in within Homeworld's 32MB limit of texture memory and I don't want to commit us to something we can't do without corruption.

However, Dolphoenix has managed to get more out of this old engine than ever before. Feast your eyes!

That is Homeworld, mind you.
Dasher42

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:03 am

Not to go all "Borat" here, but... IS VERY NICE!!! :D
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Pos_21 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:50 am

Holy shit, where'de you all come from?!
Pos_21

a few more shots

Postby Dolphoenix » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:46 pm

Yeah sorry bout that Dasher, I know I said I'd get some posted, but busy busy busy. Anyhow, Saw your post, looked in my screenshots folder, found a few shots I thought I'd stick up here until I could get some more solid ones posted...

R2- Dominion station (Mothership) with some of the new asteroids around it

Defianty whacking on a borg cube. I believe I've updated the defiant textures a bit since this shot

Business end of a Borg Tractor beam. Notice it still says tac cube.. I'll see about fixing the ship names tonight

Another Galaxy shot -

Testing out the updated Wolf359 map
Dolphoenix

Postby Manticore » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:39 am

Sovereigns at Wolf 359?

Looking pretty for a 7 and a half year old game. ;)
Manticore

Postby Dasher42 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:21 am

Dasher42

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:23 am

TheOneNamedViper

Postby Manticore » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:45 am

Oh, those are Excelsiors. Agh. The stripe on the top of the saucer and the general shape confused the heck out of me.:O
Manticore

Postby Dolphoenix » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:27 pm

For those of you who can't remember what a Sovereign and an Excelsior look like - *evil grin*

Dolphoenix

Postby Crook » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:00 pm

Looking amazing there :)
Crook

Next

Return to Homeworld Trek