[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - A little eyecandy

A little eyecandy

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

Postby Manticore » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:05 pm

Manticore

Postby TheStressPuppy » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:29 am

How can you alter one side of a bargain? baltar
When there is no "other" side...You missed the whole point of the war. The Imperious Leader
TheStressPuppy

Postby Zeelich » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:23 am

Very nice. Been a while since I saw anything new or updated in HW. That Galaxy looks especially nice.
Zeelich

Postby nebula » Mon May 21, 2007 3:47 pm

wow nice screens
nebula

Postby scottismo » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:44 pm

I must say I was initially surprised that any work is occurring on HW now. A Star Trek ship of a shuttlepod was the first mod I ever downloaded so I am pleased that some work on that field is still ongoing! In the past week I have had my yearly urge to do something with Jst-Online and so I suppose modders get these urges to finish something they started and also to revisit old memories too! Updating my site is more urgent than before as the site was actually down (and still technically is as I haven't finished uploading to new location). With that in mind, I am just going around enquiring about any new releases etc either on the horizon or in the past year or so that I should know about.

Any information would be most appreciated. As the site gets closer to upload, I will have a better idea of what versions I have of each mod, and may post here again to see if there is anything newer.

I shall create a new topic nearer the time but just for reference, Jst-Online's new home is at

Regards
Scottismo
scottismo

Previous

Return to Homeworld Trek