[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - I'm pleased to say

I'm pleased to say

Discussions of various Star Trek ships and mods for Homeworld

Moderators: Redragon, TheStressPuppy, Dolphoenix

I'm pleased to say

Postby Dasher42 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:41 pm

There is actually something new to report for Sacrifice of Angels.

I found out what caused the sluggish AI in our skirmish games. We allocated ships into slots where their behavior was best, but the AI never adjusted to the remarkable differences in ship cost. It could get stuck on building expensive ships in the numbers required for the cheaper ships that used to be in that slot.

Cut the cost of the ship in half or more, and you get a much more aggressive AI without needing to take the game off of default resourcing settings.

Some slot changes are being discussed, but when my brother and I dug up our old copy and played it this year, we realized that this game is still very fun, and worth bringing back better than ever.

Yes. Peep. :)
Dasher42

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:51 pm

Saw Dolph on MSN the other night, and now Dasher... it's like a very special episode of CSI or something around here... :D
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby nebula » Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:26 am

nebula

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:09 pm

Count me in if I can help with anything.
TheOneNamedViper

Dah dah DAAAAAA

Postby Dolphoenix » Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:17 pm

could probably use help setting up a website.. also I'm embarrassed to say I can't seem to find my copy of soa95a, maybe tgu could host our site again?

oh yes things are definately afoot.
Dolphoenix

Postby Texas Ranger » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:02 am

PM me with details of what you need and hosting will be put in place.

would soa.tgu.org.uk be good.
Texas Ranger

Postby maxdamage » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:22 pm

maxdamage

Postby Manticore » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:19 pm

I still have SOA on my computer I think.

How is it whenever I look back here, this forum's been all but dead, except for one post about a week before? :p
Manticore

Postby Dolphoenix » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:33 pm

Because for the most part it was dead.

But ...we're baaaack
Dolphoenix

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:40 pm

If you need help with the website, I can definately set something up. I'm currently taking a course in, among others, web-design, so I should be able to whip up something decent. Also, I've been looking for a good opportunity to put my newfound so-called talent to use.
TheOneNamedViper

Next

Return to Homeworld Trek