Raider Resource Collector in-game

A mod that makes the Raiders a playable race along with lots of totally new ships to boot!

Moderator: Captain Pierce

Captain Pierce

Post by Captain Pierce » Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:19 pm

Again, nothing special about this, but I like it, so it gets four pics. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

This is, believe it or not, the last ship we intend to replace in the game. Every Taiidani ship has been replaced with the exception of the research ship (which we are so not gonna mess with ;) ) and miscellaneous SP stuff like the cryotray, target drone, and headshot asteroid that we're probably also not gonna mess with.

Which means that RA 0.7 should be released before the end of the month. My guess is that it will be sometime next weekend, probably later on Sunday. (CommanderJones is moving this weekend; hopefully by then he'll have had a chance to play all the new ships and make sure they meet with his approval. ;) )

After that, it's just a matter of tweaks and fixes before the official 1.0 is released... :D
<a href="" target="_blank"> Image</a>

Post by FendeR » Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:42 pm

At last!
Someday, I'll own one of these biatches...:grinangel

Post by SyntaxVorlon » Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:58 pm

That's such a GOOD design for the raiders, practically low tech, grey, lotsa boxes. It works prefectly and perfectly in that spot.
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.

Return to “Raiders Ascendant”