Tumbleweednpapers stories

A mod that makes the Raiders a playable race along with lots of totally new ships to boot!

Moderator: Captain Pierce

Post by da » Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:12 am

will you be making more i personnally really like them.

Captain Pierce

Post by Captain Pierce » Thu Mar 13, 2003 3:11 am

*sigh* Tumble gets a shout out, the guy writing the story that goes with the mod that this forum about gets nothing... Image

[Dangerfield]I get no respect...[/Dangerfield]

Post by SyntaxVorlon » Fri Mar 14, 2003 1:05 am

Poor Captain Pierce, maybe you can go on a self promotion campaign.
And just for the hell of it:
I went to a bar the other day.
I see this guy on the floor, nice guy that I am I help him onto a stool, but then he falls again, and I pick him up. After another fall I say to the bartender:
"Hey man this guy looks like he's had a few too many, I'll take him home for you." So the Bartender gave me his address.
I put the guy in my car to take back to his house and he falls over, I pick him up, and he falls over again, I pick him up, he falls down a third time and I just decide to let him lie on the way there.
So I get to his house and he went through three spills before I got him to the door.
I knocked on the door and his wife came after a minute.
I said"Mrs. Smith, I brought your husband here home from the bar because I don't think it would be safe letting him drive in his condition."
She said "That's fine, but where's his wheel chair"[/henryyoungman]

WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.

Post by Tumbleweednpaper » Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:53 am

I really don';t know if I'm going to finish "The Second Battle for Hiigara." I just haven't gotten the writer's urge and motivation to finish them. "The Battle for Karos " just came so naturally, and I'm lucky saince that was such a large story from a writer's point of view. "The Second Battle of Hiigara" was supposed to take in so much and mix in with HW2, but with the lack of information and the overflow of screenshots, then the dribble of information about the screenshots just enough to tell what kind of ship it is, I have to keep updating the story. Things don't look too promising for it being finished before the release of a HW2 ship list.

Return to “Raiders Ascendant”