[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Raider Torpedo Destroyer Upgrade

Raider Torpedo Destroyer Upgrade

A mod that makes the Raiders a playable race along with lots of totally new ships to boot!

Moderator: Captain Pierce

Postby Captain Pierce » Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:13 am

Well, since the few people who have expressed their opinion of the "dumb-fire" torpedoes have been in favor of keeping them, we've actually been able to go back to an idea we had early on in developing the Torpedo Destroyer, that of giving it a secondary missile array:

The secondary missile launchers are standard launchers of the same type fitted to the Missile Corvette and Missile Frigate.

------------------
If you really care about all the stuff I'm involved with, click the pic. ;)

Captain Pierce

Postby SyntaxVorlon » Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:54 am

The circle is complete.
Who wants a soda?

------------------
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
SyntaxVorlon

Postby SyntaxVorlon » Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:34 am

I guess no one wanted a soda.
Now I must return to the shadows and become cryptic and aloof.
-The vorlon has now become aloof, please don't poke it-
SyntaxVorlon

Postby Captain Pierce » Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:31 am

Sodas are for all y'all under twenty-one... Image

Captain Pierce

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:49 pm

Hey, I'm 21 and I still drink sodas Image.
TheOneNamedViper

Return to Raiders Ascendant