Raider Gravwell Generator in-game!

A mod that makes the Raiders a playable race along with lots of totally new ships to boot!

Moderator: Captain Pierce

Captain Pierce

Post by Captain Pierce » Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:26 pm

You just hush now, Syntax... your damn suggestions always wind up being more work for ME somehow... [img]tongue.gif[/img] (j/k)

You know, if it were something that I cared about a little more than a gravwell generator, I'd actually consider it. But it actually would work out to be a heck of a lot more work for CommanderJones, and quite frankly I throw too much stuff at him as it is... ;) As for an SvK effect, which I presume is in relation to the effect of ships getting caught by the gravity well, nah. We're still in the HW universe, so HW effects are fine there... [img]smile.gif[/img]

The graphical upgrade was long overdue--the original banner and topic/reply buttons were just stuff I hacked together out of old release posters in about 15 minutes the night TBS set up the forum. ;) Been meaning for some time to get CJ to make up a unified set, and the forum upgrade and need for a poll button was the kick in the pants we needed to actually get it done...

[ 28. July 2003, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Captain Pierce ]

Return to “Raiders Ascendant”