[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Great Site

Great Site

Written some fiction? Wanna participate in a boardwar? Wanna read some fiction! Heres your place!

Moderator: InocPrime

Postby Calavan » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:41 am

I saw the thread in GD that had something to do with gravita or something like that and the name Culture came up. Then I remembered a comment deathblane made at the beggining of a post about the Culture so I decided to look the author up, and while I was on google I found a really nice site for writers.

and more specifically

Anybody that's actively looked for it probably has already seen it, but if you're like me and would be interested in reading this stuff but havn't found a good site with it, I think this one fits the bill.

[size="1"][ 22. April 2005, 02:12 AM: Message edited by: Calavan ][/size]
Calavan

Postby InocPrime » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:02 am

I'll add these to the site list once I run this by you... neither will load, are you sure the url is correct?
InocPrime

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:05 am

They work for me...
TheOneNamedViper

Postby Calavan » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:30 am

hmm, yeah i've doubled checked and those links work for me too
Calavan

Postby InocPrime » Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:44 am

Thanks, works for me now as well. My comp is always bitching at me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
InocPrime

Postby deathblane » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:34 pm

Very interesting, I read one of the 'mistakes in writing' articles. I think to my credit only about half of them applied to me.... ;)
deathblane

Return to Fiction