BattleTech-Forgotten Treasures

Written some fiction? Wanna participate in a boardwar? Wanna read some fiction! Heres your place!

Moderator: InocPrime

GTVA_ShadowHawk

Post by GTVA_ShadowHawk » Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:28 am

Michael Ryan could not believe his eyes. Stumbling upon a huge Star League cache, his dreams of forming his own unit have been realized.
Massive Warships, hundreds of Battlemechs, and thousands of soldiers now depend on him for leadership.
However, a wicked, murderous attack from fanatics bent on destroying the Inner Sphere leave Ryan and the Dark Storm Legions blooded and broken. There is more than one way to skin a cat, and if the Legions plan to survive, they must learn to fight on the enemies terms.
But first, one desire burns across everyone's minds:
Vengeance...
This is my addition to the BattleTech universe its currently listed at 96 pages with 34,000 words. This is an attempt to change the horrible time line wrought onto us by WizKidz and the Death of FASA. The current timeline goes along way towards eliminating the Word of Blade Jihad but does it over three books in the trilogy.

I have attempted to create a Field Manual as well for the storyline adding a new nation The Republic of the Sphere (not setup like the Dark Ages Timeline but may morph to fit an established universe although remaining true to Classic BattleTech)

I hope you enjoy the the story I have put sp much into.

I would like to forewarn that the story does go kind of fast, but that is because this book is no more then a setup for the next two books in the Trilogy and beyond.

Enjoy and please let me know what you think of it.

-Hawks

Download Page
Brigadier General J. "ShadowHawk" Sisk
1st GSI Light Horse

Real World Mercenarys serving in the African Outback.

<i>"I once had a grip on reality. But then I let go."</i>

InocPrime

Post by InocPrime » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:39 pm

I look forward to reading this, and thank you for posting it!

InocPrime

Post by InocPrime » Thu Nov 27, 2003 4:44 pm

Strange... I downloaded it, but the in the file, all the text was just a bunch of light and dark dots... perhaps you could post it again here, using a standard font? I think my comp just couldn't recognize whatever font you used.

GTVA_ShadowHawk

Post by GTVA_ShadowHawk » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:58 am

What one did you download? the .PDF (The actual story) or the .doc the Field Manual?

If you couldn't read the .PDF upgrade to 5.5 or 6.0 adobe acrobat.

-Hawks

Return to “Fiction”