wow this is the most intersting forrum

Moderator: Mr Gloomy

Postby Entala Zaru » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:37 pm

it seems to be bussing with activity

oh gloomy brad mick says hi

------------------
" Push a man to his breaking point and he will lash out with the violence of an Army. Push a man to his breaking point through use of his family, and experience the wrath of God.one day we will all see how truely cruel Mol'Dom can be, until then, i set the standard."
Entala Zaru

Postby Captain Pierce » Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:58 am

So? I'd like to think that the activity of a mod's forum has little to do with the quality of said mod...
Captain Pierce

Postby Entala Zaru » Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:29 am

hmmm true

------------------
" Push a man to his breaking point and he will lash out with the violence of an Army. Push a man to his breaking point through use of his family, and experience the wrath of God.one day we will all see how truely cruel Mol'Dom can be, until then, i set the standard."
Entala Zaru

Postby Mr Gloomy » Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:19 pm

Woah, is that the legendary 'online sarcasm' I see before my eyes or a kind comment on the current state of these fine forums?!?! Admittedly there is little in the way of progress but when you have two jobs, a portfolio website you have to do from scratch and a LIFE, I suppose these little set backs can be a pain...ohh, the horror.

Seriously though, its a bit hard to tell if there is a taint of sarcasm with your post since...well...its obvious really, its sarcasm using text! As it is though, I'm currently working on the R2 mothergate vessel, well the texturing part anyway. Its a big job, even more so when I'm only one guy. Oh BTS, I see you saw my reminder of a forum account for my files so let me know the state of things on my email

nm003b2555@blueyonder.co.uk

Once that's sorted I can show the faithless few that there is some progress and that I've taken many a screenshot to keep all amused. Thanks for the proding into the lack of activity in this forum since I need that little bit of motivation to drive me, cheers Image

Mr Gloomy Image - Still can't find the key for this ball and chain!?!?!
Mr Gloomy

Location: Croydon, Surrey, England...Earth and a universe all to myself

Postby Entala Zaru » Mon Feb 24, 2003 10:37 pm

I like you Carl IF THAT is your real name you know what sarcasm is not many people do.
Even if it hits them at light speed
Oh and Therese nothing wrong with the mod, its the best vie seen... well ever and I’ve downloaded allot I’ve got lots of time on my hands.
I would offer my help but I’m not good at any thing,
But I was thinking on learning how to make websites.
I made one before but that was with a special doohickey witch I don’t got any more.
What did you make your website with cos. I’ve got some free webspace with my blueyonder connection.
<I’m hinting at, the fact I would love to make and maintain a website for dark star when I learn how>
------------------

[This message has been edited by Entala Zaru (edited 25 February 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Entala Zaru (edited 26 February 2003).]
Entala Zaru

Postby adrian shepard » Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:19 pm

you know there is a edit button...

looks like a pen on a peice of paper
adrian shepard

Return to Dark Star: The Crusades