[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - ModFactory.net ???

ModFactory.net ???

Moderator: Mr Gloomy

Postby Nighpher » Sat Apr 05, 2003 7:02 am

Nighpher

Postby reapernoire » Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:51 am

reapernoire

Postby Captain Pierce » Sat Apr 05, 2003 12:43 pm

Actually, what happened was:

1) The Ancient got drafted. (Or something like that, I'm not sure how it works in Finland. Maybe it's a mandatory military service thing, cause all of a sudden a whole lot of Finnish people--including Nemesis and Shadegrown--wound up in the army...)

2) Nobody else really had both the interest and the means to keep the place going.

Let's face it, especially at the end, bandwidth was NOT a problem. Image
Captain Pierce

Postby Nighpher » Sat Apr 05, 2003 6:15 pm

thats a bummer...
I was hoping to be able to downlode Dark Star
and a few other mods.
Nighpher

Postby reapernoire » Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:24 pm

Pierce, if thats the case... why then at the end did they have a go at Bern for EvR taking up too much bandwidth and killing there server ?!?!?!?!
i'm not having a go, i jsut dont understand if bandwidth wasnt an issue
reapernoire

Postby SyntaxVorlon » Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:05 am

Darkstar never made any release as far as I know, I thought it was just getting worked on feebly for months and months when mfac died and gloomy moved here and had to prove he actually did some work.
j/k Image

------------------
WE, however, do meddle in the affairs of others.
SyntaxVorlon

Postby Captain Pierce » Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:10 am

I don't recall EVR ever having anything to do with MF... EVR has always been at TGU AFAIK...

And Gloomy made at least one, more like two IIRC, releases back in the MF days...
Captain Pierce

Postby reapernoire » Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:53 pm

EvR used MF when TGU server went down etc... Bern got a msg from one of the blokes who ran MF saying that EvR had killed the bandwidth and shut MF down pretty much
reapernoire

Postby Nighpher » Fri Apr 11, 2003 8:31 am

OK I found a website from which to downlode the mods

such a dance to find it!

[This message has been edited by Nighpher (edited 11 April 2003).]
Nighpher

Postby Ghost Rider » Sat May 10, 2003 12:48 pm

The Ancient went into the army and nobody else was willing to pay the bill, so the MF closed...

------------------
Death is only the beginning
Ghost Rider

Return to Dark Star: The Crusades