[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - High poly DS ships...

High poly DS ships...

Moderator: Mr Gloomy

Postby Meurig » Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:45 pm

Meurig

Postby Mr Gloomy » Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:21 pm

Oooh that would be cool!

I think perhaps the R2 Light Interceptor but feel free to add missile hard point to the underside of the fighter. I was going to add missile attachments to the fighter but I also wanted to keep things simple. Also, if you could model the R2 Light Corvette since its still one of my faves. As for the Mol'Dom how about the scout again and then the Heavy Corvette. Feel free to choose whichever you want. If I can I'll provide a few texture generics and the original texture maps for texture references. I'll send you the R2 mothergate soon so ou can have a go at that...since you wanted extra poly's [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh Crook, feel free to model some too. Perhaps while Meurig is working on the few I listed, you could have a go at the others, its your call.

Cheers guys, still learning 3DS Max but not having enough time to do anything about it.

Mr Gloomy:) - Honoured and giving the go ahead...to the ones who have asked (Meurig and Crook)
Mr Gloomy

Location: Croydon, Surrey, England...Earth and a universe all to myself

Postby Meurig » Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:25 pm

I've got the previous release on my PC upstairs, so I will start on one tomorrow [img]smile.gif[/img]
Meurig

Postby Crook » Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:13 am

As a lo poly model, I assume that you've been modeling most with curves in mind? It shouldn't be too hard to do a high poly version of a fighter somewhere.

Rhys, what ship do you want? I'll pick another so we don't cross over...

I'll also have to download the thing [img]smile.gif[/img]
Crook

Postby Meurig » Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:45 am

I'll do a Mol'Dom one.
Meurig

Postby punk » Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:48 am

cool or if i may bad ass lol :D
im just bord and a lil drunk sorry [img]tongue.gif[/img]
punk rock love
punk

Postby reapernoire » Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:21 am

Is it wrong of me to be getting aroused at the concept of high poly Darkstar ships

IS IT!!!

*starts swaying and giggling like a littel school girl*
reapernoire

Postby Meurig » Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:05 pm

Right, I've decided on the heavy corv, a favourite of mine, and have been playing about with your model before I started this morning. I even found a few polys to cut off your game model ;)
And I've now started! Just the sails done so far, im going to do it in sections.
Meurig

Postby punk » Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:37 am

no reapernoire the hole idya is sort of giving me a stiffy
is geting a stiffy ever a bad thing??? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
punk rock love
punk

Postby Del » Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:44 am

You're freaking me out, punk. ;)

Looks like a great idea.

Has there been a new release since MF passed out?
Del

Next

Return to Dark Star: The Crusades