[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Request

Request

Any feedback, suggestions or problems

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, The_One, Texas Ranger

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:29 am

If my old account can't be salvaged, and quite frankly I don't care if it can't, can my new account at least be elevated to the same status as the old one? Specifically, access to the STHW Dev Forum (and my old moderator abilities, just in case I should need their godlike powers in the future ;) )?

[size="1"][ 24. December 2004, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Pierce 2: The Sequel ][/size]
The Artist Formerly Known as Captain Pierce
Pierce 2: The Sequel

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:03 am

Or does no one but TBS have the keys to the room with the Big Red Button™ in it? ;)

Postby bzb » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:41 am

It must be Christmas, but i've prolly killed the forum in the process [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Paul's gonna kill me, but if he's looking into fcuk'd accounts rhapsody was whining to and thats definately beyond my bodging
bzb

Postby Pierce 2: The Sequel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:42 pm

Much obliged. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Postby theblessedsheridan » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:08 pm

Just to let people know, although some-what invisible at the moment i am still alive, and looking into the problems of the dis-appearing membershups seems we have the odd corrupt file and a few which have been set to read only some-how which is causing the problem, trying to see quite how far the damage goes at the moment, we may be looking at a re-install (threads and memberships (ha!) should remain intact), at some point during the holidays.
theblessedsheridan

Return to Feedback