A sister forum for 3d forum

Any feedback, suggestions or problems

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, The_One, Texas Ranger

Skeeter

Post by Skeeter » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:34 pm

As someone mentioned a lack of a 2d forum i thought i'd enquire about if a 2D Art forum could be placed directly underneath the 3D forum.

As i love making sigs now, and dabble in other arty stuff in Photoshop, I think a new 2D forum would be a good place to show off everyones dab hand attempts at photoshop or PSP. Plus my 'Photoshop Fun' thread in the 3D Forum died even before it started as it was the only arty place i could post but didn't directly relate to 2D art as the forum i posted in was er 3D lol so therefore didn't get the attention i think it deserved.

Yeah could also be crap but i thought i'd get one responce. lol.

Aurek

Post by Aurek » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:44 pm

Or the 3d art forum could just be renamed the general Art forum? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Skeeter

Post by Skeeter » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:50 pm

Or Multimedia Forum. Which would include both 2D and 3D art and animation and whatever to do with media.

Just woundering if TBS is set on the banner that was choosen thats all. Although the banner could be changed if the person who made it used layers which most people do, but if they didn't then would have to be redone, if the forum was merged into a Multimedia Forum or 2D & 3D Art Forum...

Well only a suggestion but would be good for overall art subjects.

[ 26. April 2004, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: Skeeter ]

Return to “Feedback”