[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Perhaps we could set max up with a bit of webspace, he is the TGU newshound after all

Perhaps we could set max up with a bit of webspace, he is the TGU newshound after all

Any feedback, suggestions or problems

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, The_One, Texas Ranger

Perhaps we could set max up with a bit of webspace, he is the TGU newshound after all

Postby maxdamage » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:53 am

Could you please set me up with some webspace?Last night I was rummaging through my imageshack( :cuss: ) pages and I noticed some of the uploads were missing the thumbnail of the uploaded image.I copied the direct link to another window and I got a 404 message.It seems the the images and the thumbnails for a number of uploaded images are gone but the links are still there?

The missing images are the following:
Pics of my Shadow Battlecrab in-game of HW2,
My Poseidon carrier some other images.
I'm not worried about that they're gone but the fact that the images were deleted for no reason at all!!!!! :cuss: :cuss:

That would be much appreciated!
[will add link to my imageshack publicpage here later]

:Max:
Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby Sheriden » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:50 am

Image shack is only temp hosting though, correct? At least I always assumed so.
Sheriden

Postby The_One » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:44 pm

Tex?
The_One

Postby Texas Ranger » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:17 am

ok, i am down in the land of miserable faces max get me on msn on monday evening and i will get it set up
Texas Ranger

Postby Shadow Reaper » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:42 pm

Oh hush, just cos that wuss of yours who can only hold a racquet and not a claymore beat a yank :p :p
Shadow Reaper

Postby bzb » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:03 am

bzb

Postby Texas Ranger » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:38 am

Texas Ranger

Postby Shadow Reaper » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:59 am

Shadow Reaper

Postby maxdamage » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:14 pm

maxdamage

Postby Sheriden » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:31 pm

Sheriden

Next