Phrases

Any feedback, suggestions or problems

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, The_One, Texas Ranger

bzb

Phrases

Post by bzb » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:07 pm

We have a slight issue with them. It shouldn't actually prevent the functionality of the forum, looks like we are simply missing a file or summin ;)

You'd only get bored if everything worked all at once :p
Cheese is evil.

bzb

Post by bzb » Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:59 pm

on the plus side they are still here;

login Standard Phrase Thank you for logging in, $bbuserinfo[username].

Just they dont exist if you try to edit them and the php pages dont seem to be able to find the definition of login for example- even though login is still defined as above. The admin page is php and it is able to display the information so it must be in the right place.

I would try the admin help... but thats not working right now and google is a pain in the a**e.
Im guessing permissions/connections?... anyone passing by that knows somethin about it?

JayeD

Post by JayeD » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:42 pm

I can check my forums if ya want, just need to gather the urge to do so.

The_One

Post by The_One » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:30 pm

Been very busy the last few days, trying to meet deadlines, getting drunk etc. I'm finished (meeting deadlines) now, so I can have a look into this soon. We could always do an upgrade of the board, would certainly fix things. Although, we'd lose a lot of hacks and stuff.

bzb

Post by bzb » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:03 pm

All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy All work and no TGU makes Richard a dull boy

The_One

Post by The_One » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:12 pm

Another immensely helpful and contructive post from TGU's "Nob of the Month".

bzb

Post by bzb » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:34 pm

:D hmm

Shadow Reaper

Post by Shadow Reaper » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:40 pm

BWA HA HA HA...

I still have deadlines, but I got 2:1s on all my exams, and found out im 3rd in my class (not hard, seeing somehow most of my other coursemates defy time and spend 26 hours of the day in the pub)

bzb

Post by bzb » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:19 am

hmmm

bzb

Post by bzb » Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:19 am

i'll get the blighter

Return to “Feedback”