[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Weird problem

Weird problem

Any feedback, suggestions or problems

Moderators: theblessedsheridan, The_One, Texas Ranger

Weird problem

Postby maxdamage » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:26 am

I was trying to use the :puke: smilie but it won't work.I am using crazybrowser to surf the tgu forums and had the smilies list open in crazybrowser.I then went to the Relic forums using IE which it turns out that I am still logged in even though I logged out after problem with the logging out at the Relic forums thursday.

Anyway I then click on their smilie list link to see if I could use their puke smilie(if they had one) but the window did not open in IE?When I went back to crazybrowser and looked at the tgu smilie list it had changed to the relic smilie list(as the style was the homeworld style which I have configured to use when surfing at the relic forums)which is not suppose to happen but it did.

Tried it again and it still happens.Opened IE and copied the tgu smilie link and loaded page and then tried it again.Did not change but tgu smilie page in crazybrowser changed to relic smilie list?

Image [url=http://www.nfsplanet.com/en/nfsc/showcase/author/10916/
]NFS:C[/URL]
"Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational battle-station"- Emperor Palpatine in the Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode 6:Return of the Jedi!
"I was elected to lead not read!" by Pres.Schwarzenegger in The Simpsons :The movie!
maxdamage

Postby Texas Ranger » Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:36 am

mental note check cookie settings
Texas Ranger

Postby maxdamage » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:15 pm

Cookie settings are set to medium and have had no problems with the forums I go to with the settings:confused: Also if you noticed the :puke: smilie doesn't work correctly.

maxdamage

Postby bzb » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:25 pm

bzb

Postby bzb » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:28 pm

bzb

Postby bzb » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:30 pm

bzb

Postby bzb » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:35 pm

bzb

Postby bzb » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:38 pm

bzb

Postby bzb » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:44 pm

so :poke2: :poke: :pistols: :peace: :pcangry: :punch:

:ARSE:

just put the damn p in caps and itll work, just the forum hates me
bzb

Postby bzb » Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:47 pm

:Poke2: :Party: :Pistols: :Punch: :Python: :bzb: :Pcangry: :Peace: :Party: :Poke:

ahhhh, all better
bzb

Next

Return to Feedback