Anyone got anything good?

Moderator: Shadow of Light

The_One

Post by The_One » Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:05 am

The "scene" seems to have been a bit dry the last couple of weeks, with not much out in terms of games or movies.

I don't suppose anyone has got anything good? I'm playing Pandora Tomorrow on and off, but I haven't really got much else recently.

By the way, even though I'm on ISDN, I'm still downloading games/movies :D If only to make the point...

Fucking BT!

Thursday

Post by Thursday » Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:06 am

There's precious little worth playing out at the moment. Far Cry was great, Breed's okay I suppose, but I'm waiting for Hitman 3! Mind you, if it's anything like Hitman 2 I'll make the effort and buy it.

The_One

Post by The_One » Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:16 pm

I was looking at Breed, it's a manageable download on ISDN, ya see ;) Although, I heard from a few that it was crap...

Right now I'm downloading No-one Lives Forever 2 - it's supposed to be an excellent game, and someone's started to seed it once again on suprnova [img]smile.gif[/img]

Jinxz

Post by Jinxz » Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:35 pm

is that contract jack? if it is then it is worth the download

Thursday

Post by Thursday » Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:54 pm

No One Lives Forever 2 is great - I've only played through the first couple of levels but it's on the list of games to enjoy when I get the chance.

I see Manhunt just appeared... I'm suprised that anything's been released considering the events of the last couple of days! I'm going to download it, but I'm still waiting for Hitman: Contracts [img]smile.gif[/img]

Shadow of Light

Post by Shadow of Light » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:20 pm

WARNING.FOR.NL.site.couriers.theyre.busting.in.NL.atm.toxin.from.flt.and.gair.ex-flt.TIZ-SITENAME
21.04.2004 19:00: toxic last words was "we were about to pre hitman contacts & manhunt this morning, when the feds knocked our door down, goodbye FLT 1986-2004"

a lot of groups got busted
27 states in the U.S plus 10 countries operation "fastlink" it was called other groups have gone underground for a while to things calm down.

The word is that RAZOR1911 are the rat in the kitchen the leader was busted late last year

"Crime sure didn't pay for Sean Michael Breen. In an Oakland court on Tuesday, the Richmond, California resident was sentenced to 50 months in prison by U.S. District Court Judge Saundra Armstrong.

His offense? Selling nearly half a million dollars' worth of cracked console and PC games over the past decade."

http://www.gamespot.com/all/news/news_6089247.html

So things may get stiff for a while
goodbye fairlight
http://www.theisonews.com/release.php3?releaseid=75502

If they only had left last year when they posted this they would not have been facing the klink , and they knew as well there was a grass group on the scene and not just b8 .

[ 24. April 2004, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Shadow of Light ]

The_One

Post by The_One » Mon Apr 26, 2004 3:43 pm

As long as DEViANCE and iMMERSiON don't go, we should be ok ;)

Oh well, you can't exactly complain - it is illegal after all.

Return to “(D'HUB) This Place may or may not exist”