[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - So, whats every one been upto?

So, whats every one been upto?

No spam anything else goes!

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, bzb, theblessedsheridan

Re: So, whats every one been upto?

Postby maxdamage » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Don't know why I am posting this but I am.Since 1998 the next door neighbour's have been running an illegal kitchen cupboard business.They have wood delivered to their residential home in a residential neighbourhood and they cut the wood and other stuff to the wood before they spray paint onto the wood without any protection for themselves nor anyone else. The have been reported to the municipality but they either don't care or someone has been bribed there.The last time my dad and myself ask the next door neighbour to stop spraying the paint as the wind blows the paint most of the time into our property the owner of the business attacked us, hurting my dad in the process.

My dad laid a charge of assault against him but because my statement wasn't separate the prosecutor closed the case as it was a case of he said,she said because all he saw was my dad's statement and the accused's false statement.... We reopened the case and I gave my statement properly but were forced to settle out of court and he basically got away.Since then they have increased production without a care in the world. After all they need the money to have 7 vehicles which include the work van,a speed boat,a 50 or 60 inch tv with satellite,etc....

They have been working together for the last 5 years with another illegal business further down the street and they have slabs of granite delivered and they cut and polish the granite on the property for kitchen counter tops.Even when they are not working there is a large pile of granite offcuts that releases granite dust into the air. As far as I know they also have been reported but nothing has been done yet.That family has been running their business since about 1994. *SIGH*
maxdamage

Postby bzb » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:25 am

bzb

Postby maxdamage » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:20 pm

@bzb

Not the illegal trade but the actual cutting of the wood,spraying of the paint on to the wood,etc... on their residential property which is illegal and hazardous to anyone's health.I forgot to mention that the next door neighbour's have a mentally disabled son walking around every now and then screaming or shouting,etc... anytime of the day as well plus I have wondered how he hasn't been cut on the cutting equipment for the cupboards yet???

I think he was recently hurt but can't confirm that as I saw his left hand bandaged up a couple of weeks ago and then after that I haven't seen him since except I hear him when he gets angry or whatever....I could have been wrong though.No one seems to care at all.

What I am concerned is that fact that I have developed a number of health problems like my breathing problem which could or can be blamed as a result of breathing in the sawdust,paint and the granite dust that is in the air in our residential area thanks to them.
maxdamage

Previous

Return to General Discussion