In fairness, it has been down before....

No spam anything else goes!

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, bzb, theblessedsheridan

Dukoth

Re: In fairness, it has been down before....

Post by Dukoth » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:07 pm

bzb wrote:
Dukoth the sequal wrote:HOLY SHIT!!!!

it's back, but when, where, how?????
....and for how long!
Dukoth the sequal wrote: this thing is so old I had to register a new account, the old one is still using a now dead e-mail address
don't sapoze you can help me with that can you?

any way, HOLY SHIT again!
Done
WOO!
I'm back bitches

bzb

Post by bzb » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:56 pm

So....
I have added a new forum for homeworld modding - you can never have enough of those.
I have blocked the ips of quite a few overly enthusiastic visitors.
I have been through some settings to see if we can optimise this place to deal with the irritating error.
I have archived the remaining hosted forums, they were only there because thats where they were when this place went for a nap last.
I have even made a back up of the database.
I had a look at the cost of a teamspeak server, might be a good way of letting people come together to do 'stuff' but not certain if it is really a practical idea - especially as I am hardly fantastic at being social and empty teamspeak servers are everywhere but might give it a go.
I am thinking that I should put something on the front page but in reality the front page on this palce has always been a waste of time as people just skipped to the forum so I don't think it a great place to invest any effort.
I have done most of my washing but there are still a few shirts running wild that I will shoot later.

TheOneNamedViper

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:50 pm

bzb wrote:I am thinking that I should put something on the front page but in reality the front page on this palce has always been a waste of time as people just skipped to the forum so I don't think it a great place to invest any effort.
There's a front page? :p

bzb

Post by bzb » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:48 pm

TheOneNamedViper wrote:
bzb wrote:I am thinking that I should put something on the front page but in reality the front page on this palce has always been a waste of time as people just skipped to the forum so I don't think it a great place to invest any effort.
There's a front page? :p
Trust me, it's the back page that disturbs me the most.

Return to “General Discussion”