[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Gaming Union • View topic - Think me ruined someones Xmas via Tesco

Think me ruined someones Xmas via Tesco

No spam anything else goes!

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, bzb, theblessedsheridan

Think me ruined someones Xmas via Tesco

Postby bzb » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Needed a few bits an pieces and let my mother loose to take care of all those things that you dont really need but have to have at Xmas.

Being a man I find it quite sensible to check that the shopping can be delivered before wasting my life, in the female world things are slightly different.
Anyway, by the time she'd finished shopping there were no delivery slots left, slightly annoying. However, I do quite like 'the plan' to come together so decided to check back 2 hours later (2 hours being the longest you can pre-book a slot for before you have to place your order).

I know it can take me more than an hour to do the shopping on-line and I only do it once a month, so a standard unemployed fat fingered person from Bedford must take at least four hours- by my math. Hence i rechecked the delivery slots three hours later.

And there it was, 11-1pm tomorrow. Someone had spent forever placing an order and I had out smarted them with my genious deployment of F5.

So some fat kids in Bedford wont be having any food this Christmas, but I'll have a full belly and thats what really maters at this time of year.
bzb

Postby hezie99 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:50 am

lol, nice, thats why im smart (since i do work there), you put 1 item in your basket, check it out and thats the slot permanatly set, then u go back in and amend your order :P
hezie99

Postby TheOneNamedViper » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:14 am

Don't tell the kids in Bedford. bzb will starve next christmas that way. :p
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/TonViper42.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">TonViper42</iframe><iframe src="http://steam.appspot.com/beta/api/iframe?steamID=STEAM_0:0:5677523" width="250" height="60" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
TheOneNamedViper

Postby bzb » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 pm

And now its snowing so they'll never get their Turkey
bzb

Postby Dukoth » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 am

um, what? how does this work
sry but we have this thing called a grocery store where I live, so I have no idea what you're talking about
and they said it was just a black void

if I wasn't born a boy I'd have nothing to play with
Dukoth

Postby kojak » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:49 am

So long, and thanks for all the fish
kojak

Postby bzb » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:44 pm

bzb

Postby hezie99 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:33 am

hezie99

Return to General Discussion