Surrogates (will probably contain spoilers)

No spam anything else goes!

Moderators: Shadow Reaper, bzb, theblessedsheridan

Surrogates (will probably contain spoilers)

Post by TheOneNamedViper » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:19 am

I just got back from seeing that new Bruce Willis movie, Surrogates.

If you've seen the chase scene after the helicopter crash, you'll know what I'm talking about, but I just know that some nerds in the time period of the movie will have set up a Super Mario LARP, including jumping up at bricks to get coins. :D

Pretty cool movie IMO. It really gets you thinking about things.
<iframe src="" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">TonViper42</iframe><iframe src=" ... :0:5677523" width="250" height="60" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Post by kojak » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Just watched this last night with the missus, cool movie. A bit like AI, with hints of Minority Report and The Matrix. I know exactly what youu mean re the aerial acrobatics. That was some pretty impressive air Bruce was getting. Must admit, i wouldn't mind some of those bio-mechanical upgrades.

Anyway, this movie did indeed get me thinking and like i said to the other half, what if she was a surrogate and didn't know it, or I could be one, or both!

Gawd, what if unbeknown to the human race, we're all surrogates...

Post by Dukoth » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:00 am

If you couldn't tell the difference between a real and a surogate, then ohnestly you need to turn in your eyes, cause you can't use them
sieriuosly everyone looked like giant plastic action figures

but it was a good movie, Bruce Willis pulls out another win
and they said it was just a black void

if I wasn't born a boy I'd have nothing to play with

Return to “General Discussion”